Sunday, August 15, 2010

Simply?




I was at Pahang, KARAK.











Teeheee~~ Yea! It was StarCraft 2! Found in Uncle Tim's house. 
Awesome lol! RM248 nia~
Played with Cousin Alexander who staying in Aussie.



Do you believe Im doing College's Assignment? xD
NAH~ Believe or not you like. ^^

I drove to Klang without bringing license & IC.
I never put on seatbelt too. >.<
I realize this when I reached there.

Tell you something. Just LOL!
My hand not enough long to reach the toll counter. =.=
I never went down from the car and pay.
but half of my body went out thru the window to pay for it.
buahahahaha~



I dreamt something that was very very sweet. 
Amei kissed me twice.
She hugged me while she kiss me.
I NEVER REQUEST!
I ONLY TOLD HER IM HER DIE HARD FANS & SHE KISSED ME.
not a while some more, its like 5-7seconds she kissed my cheek.
very very long story! doesnt want to wake up from that dream. HAHA!
you cant imagine HOW SWEET IT WAS!

I had dinner at Sri Petaling with the girls on Friday.
Next station where? cant wait for it. ^^
Regret going home so so so EARLY!
I stoned at home and slept at 11pm. =.=
MaDe! I think I should used to be at home at night dy.
I went out till midnight almost every week.
I must stop this habit!

Sex Talk! xoxo
Thank you guys for letting us (the girls) knowing so much although a bit disgusting. ==
We Grown Up! xD

Ehhh!! even teacher calling me CPL. Zomg~
With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment