Monday, August 16, 2010

一个体验,一个成长 Growing thru Experience.






Today's lesson: Appreciate.


I went meeting. DAMN exhausted! I slept at 5am woke up at 8.52am because of leg cramp. Then I drove my brother to Puteri for his class. Afterthat straight away go for meeting. >.< 

The earth is going to die soon. Scientists comfirm that there's no way to save it. The only way- migrate to other planet. We will not know what will happen tomorrow, next week, next month, next year............... Appreciate everything you have now. Thats what you can do. Who knows tomorrow I'll have a accident and there I go~ TOUCHWOOD! Its an example. 

Poor? You have what qualifications to say he/she is poor?
"你有什么贫困的经验吗?"  great question.

"基本需求我都有,家里没有遇到什么经济困难。我不败家,但是我败自己 。学校杂费,生活杂费我都会用自己的钱。我从来不跟我爸妈拿,除了每个礼拜的领用钱。要买什么都会用自己的钱。有时得空我都会去做part time。只要跟他们拿一次钱,我都会觉得很惭愧。这是我自己的想法。" I said something like that.

" Phone. Be thankful when you have a "S" or "N" brand. What for you go and buy a "B" or "I" brand? So what, if you have a "I" or "B"? Well, you may get it by using your own money. I'll STFU. Dont laugh at people who use black and white screen phone. What's a phone's usage? Call right. Get a phone which you can use and call its enough. "

" Car. Get a "P" which is Perodua/ Proton will do. So what, you have a "T" or "H"? You can drive then thats enough right? Dont ever get a "T" or "H" or others if your salary if not more than 6K. "


Im totally agree. Save it up to get a better future. No one knows when economic crisis will come.

Getting matured and matured because I've these friends in surroundings. YK, you're one of them. 
Growing through Experiences!

LOL. I know what I typed is very bored la. I end it now. >.<
_____________________________________________________






I wont be that active in blogspot anymore but still I'll update. Dont worry. If you miss me. Please visit my new tumblr. I deleted all my private old post. There goes the new me! Okay. Next will be my twitter. There's still leaving my old private post. His sister deactivated "HIS" account, no point for me to keep it private anymore. I will delete all the old post ASAP. I want everything NEW! After Twitter then its time for my Plurk. Its not private but I see dust there. >.< Not sure whether I remember my PW or not. LOL! 


Anyone playing Sina Tweet? LOL. I have it for few months but no followers. =.= You know why? because my purpose is to follow Amei! HAHAHAHA~ She has a Sina Tweet account~ woot! The only way I can get LIVE NEWS FEED >.< 

With Loves,
CPL. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment