Wednesday, August 18, 2010

bibubibu~~~ =p

Kah Say Yeing burning her midnight oil. 
Im helping her in English essay. LOL.
Owls always remind me of her. ><

Regret taking 2 hours nap and forced myself to wake up and continue my work. This is so damn awful. Dont feel like updating my blog because my Tumblr is public now but then im just too free while waiting for the senior page to be saved. Im so in to that 12 Core Processor. >.< 16k babeh! non stop searching. I look at the mirror and I got shocked. I look so miserable and deathly pale. This is Owl's Life. wtf

School Magazine Cover. He really gek die me lo!! Walao.. How many times I told him also he dont get what I mean. Dont understand also he dont want ask. Thats why I prefer SOLO when they dont know what I mean!! All also bull shit. Chinese says - 越帮越乱!
________________________________________

做人做了17年,惭愧事之一---- 没有机会当学记
华语不好,怎样当学记?
当不成学记,我就想要在每一个生活营里当一个能够带领的辅导员/ 能做事的工委。
能做事的工委,早都做到了。
能够带领营员的辅导员,我觉得我还需要时间。
要怎样去领营员听从你的话?
要怎样解释每个游戏的玩法?


一个好的辅导员真的不容易当啊~~ 


With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment