Saturday, August 7, 2010

Here I Am Once Again. ^^

Sorry, i MIA-ed for 2weeks. Deactivate my Facebook, Plurk, Sina, Tumblr, Twitter's account. The first few days i even appear offline in MSN & Yahoo. Guess what? I even turned off my phone for 1DAY ONLY. >.< The only to find me- Skype. LOL

Gastric for 1 day.
Tau pun gastric tapi i pigi makan sambal lagi. =.= Apa macam? Lagi sakit la. By that time, I really want gastric pill desperately. Pain like giving birth. Wanted to find Pn Chow but omgawd.. She's at science lab. Fine la. Bought Hot Milo and drank then cured. LOL Bodoh!!

Brain washed for 2 days.
"Eiffel Tower" (new name of his, LOL) suddenly appear infront my house and dragged me out. A friend who never meet up for 10months suddenly appear infront your house. Supprise boh? He get my address from Goh! I thought both of you diu chow dy? hmm... ehhh... Seriously, Fuck You la! But still Thank You so much and taught me life principles. Your girlfriend must be very very bored with you. Everyday listen to your principles >.< Anyway.. Good Luck in your studies la~ Your dream to build that fucking weird weird weirdo building isnt impossible lor.... You know how crazy you are though you always say you're damn normal. =_= AND!! help me to find Ipod Touch New Paul Frank Casing xD

EPIC man! Wuatafak!
Im so INTO it lo! want it desperately!
Ebay dont have, Lowyat.net dont have, Apple reseller shops also dont have.
Where can get it then? >.<


Prepare RG45 presentation for 3 days.
Go and die!! I should be doing the OS presentation but teacher never tell me someone did that topic. I choose again and redo again!

Headache for 4 days.
Stupid rain! but the rain was the best part! HAHA! The day after MTV WorldStage. Everyday also headache! Almost faint twice. 1st time I was walking to tuition centre and I felt pening sangat. 2nd time I was bathing, then i macam mabuk kat dalam. But i tell you, that concert was EPIC though im a little emo-ish! omfg!

Dreaming for 5 days.
Funny dreams~ HAHHAHAHA..

Sleeping for everyday.
=.=

I went to school just now! xD Is this Chee Pei Ling?!

ps: that guy (i call him jerk) below isnt my bf =.= thanks! dont misunderstand.

With Loves,
CPL =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment