Monday, April 11, 2011

IM AMBICIOUS!

Yo readers! How ya doing? =) 

Im doing fine here, decided which college i wanted to go. Not going to change anymore, no one can change my mind! TOA? Dasein? Raffles? Too bad, im not going any Art and Design college dear. The chance for me to get Web Programmer job damn low ah! >.< I seriously wished that im a TOA student, graduate with a TOA cert damn proud wei. Did you say a designer got no future? Hey No! Even your underwear needs a designer babe! Heh! but im going for something wider ^^ BA Hons Internet and Multimedia Computing somthing like Web Design and Programming Technology! So I found that UCTI and Inti have this kind of degree course. ahhh? UCTI no life weih! everyday formal? you scare you wont be wearing when you work is it? =.= So, i'd choosen Inti. Subang or Nilai? Sorry dears, its Nilai. You know Subang... No parking, Jam, all those shit la... gotta wake up very early if i study there. Yes i know, full of entertainment right? Damn, im not going to waste my time and energy to find parking and stuck in the traffic jam. Nilai no entertainment right? Im worrying bout these shits too! You know, I cant sit on the chair properly right XD Well, there are mamak stalls there.. I can yamcha with my coursemate and sports there every night. Oh ya, dont cha forget im a sociable person. I have friends staying at seremban too! They promised to bring me to Melaka for cendol and Port Dickson for the DIRTYBITCH! Thats so freaking near eh! LoL! ROFL! BTW, my dengkil friends are studying there too. They asked me transfer to SMK Dengkil since Form4, but in the end I still stay at Puchong until I graduated. Now, im going to have my life with the Dengkil peeps! 4years with em yeah~  
A very common conversation now days
"Which college you enrolled?"
"Inti Nilai"
"Har?! You want go so far meh?" / "Go so far for what? I miss you leh..." / "Eh... dont go la.."
Im not like.... going there and not coming back. -.- I'll be back if I dont have assignment la. Well, before this im actually planned to take ELS Programme at Columbia International College, Canada. 3months programme at Canada sounds fun right? but the intake was over when i search for it. So so so regret to work dy. I missed out the chance to have fun with foreigners. Watching the snow falls, wearing blue uniform and grey skirt. What if i take this programme huh? Leaving M'sia for 3months then come back on April and go Nilai Inti for May intake? ahhhhh? My family will be very bored at home i think. Like they have the only 1 son =.=

ELS Programme, I WILL JOIN! But of course not now and not in Canada. Its located at USJ.... of course it wont be as fun as Columbia la! Why not going Canada? Hello, graduate from degree still go Canada for ELS Programme for what since i can take it at Msia? HONESTLY! Im a very ambitious girl. I wanted to go for Master after degree. Yes, OVERSEA! 

Its not crap, its my dream! Who knows someday i really success in the future? IM AMBITIOUS, yea.. So what?! Better than those who've no direction and no plan for future. -.- And you think after degree I'll accept those job that giving 1.5k - 2.1k salary? SERIOUSLY, NO! I rather become jobless! What for I waste 70k + to finish my degree if you give me 1.5k - 2.1k salary? I can just start working after my SPM by getting 1.2k salary, those promoter jobs i can even get 2k and above! That 70k i can bank in to bank and gain interest. Can count maan... I start from 1.2k, after 4years... I bet the salary range will be 2k and above, plus the interest you gained and 70k? How much you've? COUNT IT YOURSELF!

Somehow, i think im over ambicious.... For certain people, being ambitious is good but for some others, being ambitious is bad. Well, I dont know what to say. I know im very AMBITIOUS la although I dont know I'll success in future or not. Of course, I will fight for it and who know's 2012 will be real huh? Only God knows right.


Ahhhh... enough la. Good Night peeps!

With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment