Tuesday, April 26, 2011



Holla Chimps!
I've been scolding, fucking, loitering,
emoing, laughing, avoiding, typing, 
sleeping, sexing. drinking,
crying, dancing etc
this few weeks.

Of course
scolding, emoing, fucking
more than laughing and dancing.

I fuck everyone
who'd bad temper
IM NOT BEARING!
This is me when im not in mood
I dont care

YOU!
you're the only fella who know him
SO WHAT!
you tell me everything of him
SO WHAT!
this meant you can
scold me like how you did last few days
I dont mean to be rude to you
but you forced me to do so
Dont like to see the photos or his name
in my blog
you can actually fuck off

Dont forget you're the one 
who persuade me
=_____=

Im getting my nerves on,
make me havta off my phone all day long
ISH!
Chaos chimp!

With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment