Thursday, April 21, 2011

b r o g a h i l l


P/S: Are you trying to zoom this photo? LOL

Okay, i seriously hate hiking.
The first time i go hiking in Malaysia was N years ago.
With my family but i dont know where.
It has stairs with it, no mud and its so clean.

So, i thought Broga might be the same too.
=.=
please dont laugh.

Then 2years ago,
i went to Taiwan.
they brought us go hiking every 3days.
Wearing jackets and hike!

In YiLan,
we went hiking too.
They have stairs and some bridge too.
Just to have look at this blardy tree.
This place isnt hot at all.
LOL
quite far from TaiPei


So called "Shen Mu"

And they said this hill
was the highest hill in YiLan.


Look at me,
still wearing jacket and not sweating.
Weather there is no difference with Malaysia.

So i thought that
this time everything will be the same
NO SWEAT!
NO DIRTY!
NO MUD!
STAIRS, BRIDGE or whatsoever.

That choiwan said
errr.. i forgot what xiao hai?

Who knows 
that freaking Broga
is so DIRTY and HOT!
and so fucking many mosquitos!
!@#$%


I hate hiking
but why i still went?
(Clever me never take a good rest,
hike until half cant breathe properly.
I mean, no enough oxygen.
Or perhaps, im really that weak?)
hahahahahaha!

First,
Im curious about this HILL.
Why everyone hike this hill?

Second,
look at the first photo.
you may think,
why that FELLA appear in this post.
errr.. non one of you here know HIM.
but you might know who is him
if you do follow every single post at my blog.

enough CRAPS.

I always wonder
how he took this photo?
its a hill man...
how come he can jump until so high?
dont he afraid of falling down from there?

I DO ASK HIM!
but he always ignored my question 
=______=

Anyway,
hiking isnt my hobby =.=
I still love
sitting or walking around the beach 
and listen to the sea peacefully.

With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment