Friday, April 22, 2011

你在看我嗎 23/04/2011

23/04/2011
Oh, so great!
Why so great?
Its Amei's new album official launch day!
When are they going to reach Malaysia?
T____________T
Want it so badly!

Look so horror right?
Its a very good concept man!
I salute the production designer!

My dearest

我最親愛的





Remember?
The previous post at my blog
The official MV and song is out!

Before this
I listen to the lyrics until I kelam kabut
trying to figure out the full lyrics and meaning
Its so damn meaningful ah!
but
i figured out some part only
You know
Taiwanese chinese's pronunciation 
  Damn hard to get it right
LOL! =.=


Im so obsessed with this song
NON STOP LISTENING!
although this song turns me to EMO mood easily
林夕
the writer of this song
seriously express out my feelings

There're few more nice songs too!
but all are SAD EMO songs 
LMAO!

while the HIGH songs
for me,
not bad still acceptable
maybe someday i will fall for them
but surely not for NOW
mood swings everyday

PS: very obvoius la! hahahahaha
keep updating blog
=.=

You want this song?
tunggu apa
GET FROM ME LAH!

____________________________________________________

YESTERDAY WAS A BITCH DAY!
狗男女
the girlfriend suddenly sms and scolded me
the boyfriend beg me to let her scold
WALAO
i discriminate against him!
i dont see any gentlemen-ness on him
GET YOUR FUCKING BALLS OFF

No freaking next time!
"BITCH"
OMG

With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment