Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Shake It Off Night?

Went party bash at The Library continuos for 2 weeks
Last Friday was Natalie's party bash 
while yesterday was Stepahine party bash
Both cousin's friends

Okay, i've no idea why they invited me.
Everything goes smoothly on Nat's big day
while Step?
ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I really planned not to go!
but Dylan and Poh came infront my house
HON and HON and HON!
i dont know why my cousin 
send that both 26year old KIDS come

found some stupid photos in my ipod
dont know which asshole took it


1st stop @ Puchong Library



2nd stop @ The Curve Library
Poh the gay ass -.-
drunk earlier than me!!


BLARDY GAME!
THIS IS WHY I DRUNK!!


-i dont know his name- 's card

NAH
I totally got no idea what i had did yesterday night.
I know we changed place to The Curve only.

Afterthat
I dont know what happened dy


this might be the 3rd stop
-I dont know where-

Today
I woke up and errr...
Slept kao kao kao kao!!
This is not my home
Where am I?
Onn Zai's house
Im so dizzy and fucking headache
Keys and Dylan were at Onn Zai's house too
with the fucking drunk look

AND
my iPod run out of battery
EEEEEEEEEE!

Came home and saw something
15 of them
i dont know which asshole spam my tweet
what stella artios hoegarden?
arent all these beers?
wtf is the ESTHER TALKING COCK ==
and updated my Facebook status with "HARLO!"

they non stop teasing me and laughing at me
Zzzzzz
OMGOSH!!!
What I had said and did yesterday!

but
ALL I KNOW IS

I SHAKE IT OFF YESTERDAY NIGHT
NO EMO
With Loves, CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment