Wednesday, March 30, 2011

result & studies

Guess what im going to post? heh, its my result!

3A, 2B, 3C, 1D, 1E
Satisfy yet disappointing. >.<
English and Science, seriously.... I never aim A for it! duhhhhhh..... suprisingly i got A. LOL! History and BM, this 2 subjects got me MAD and GAGA! Damn... im working so hard for it but i get shit grades. Subjects that i really put in my hard work get shit grades, while subjects i dint put in my efford i get A. Oh, this is so bullshitting! ICT i got a Boy, never mind... Thats acceptable as im not feeling well on that day. Moral, the same day with ICT paper. I got a Boy too. Yeah, just forget bout it. And yo! i passed my Add Maths babey! Well, im satisfied with it la. At least i never fail any subject la.

Now, Im getting mad and mad bout my further studies. I mean which college to go...
The One Academy? IACT? Raffles? Dasein?
and what's the difference between Multimedia & Digital Media?

IM SO LOST!!!!

With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment