Thursday, September 2, 2010

The 100 Post - Let it be a bit meaningful.

17years+ of living in the world, breathing, heart-beating, walking, talking, laughing, smiling, crying, thinking, loving, caring, hating or whatsoever to heal my goofy soul. Life’s short, as we’re normed and yet some people loves to make it even shorter for themselves. STUPID! I try to cheer for myself in life and for other people as well. I hate myself for being miserable for a few tiny Speckle of thoughts. I love myself for being happy all the time, so my AURA. xD is always there to heal people around me. hmmm... sometimes annoy? Well, come on! screw bad things and why think so much, since life is short. Like maybe you’ll die a minute after reading this. You wouldn’t know right. I started to think like this, why? Its not that im scared to face the real world, the facts, the unexpected, the rule and the principle of life. Pessimism, on the other hand, makes life miserable. Perfectionists, to be exact. I do LOVE to think negative side but after that I'll definitely think positive side of things. Optimism, dominates my soul. Since it already happened, why go and think WHY COULD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU and bla bla bla. Well, for me, I'll think a lot of "WHYs" because I believe everything happen for a reason. But after that I try my best to stand up and be strong. Dont forget your past, its what made you who you are today. 


I tell you. I will not able to think like that if I never meet you. Maybe emo like what I did in July? Well, I guess you're still angrying. I know I shouldnt be forgiven. Forgive or not, you like. Like I always say to everyone, "You're the architect of your own fate/life." but for you, "You're not only the architect for construction of buildings but also your fate and life." Whatever~ Blahhhhh... *Looking forwards babey!*


With loves,
CPL. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment