Saturday, September 11, 2010

Past Future Now.




Don’t regret your past. Don’t get caught up in your future. 
Instead.. 
Remember your past. Love it, because it made you who you are today. Be inspired about what is to come because you will surely be there some day but most of all love where you are right here and now, because you will never be right here in this now ever again. Life is precious. Appreciate the little things and see the beauty in the air you breathe. Take advantage of every opportunity you have to experience more of life. Meet everyone that you can. Do NEW things! Just live!! Life is about inspiration. Somehow, its like posing for pictures. We pose the way we want to be seen by others. But stolen shots are better =) Why? Because they capture who we really are ma~ 


Went for a random outing and I had my debut accident experience. It somehow shocked me and I think a lot of craps. Who knows I'll be here today, who knows maybe I'll die that day. HA! No one knows right?

Holidays started. Lol. Seriously, I study nothing. Keep on Tumblr Tumblr~ Im in love with it! Nice blog I have! Woots! RAWR! Who wanna bring me to the beach? I wanna play kite! xD Oh yeah, PodPod is no longer mine anymore. =) I got to say bye with it. Thanks for lighting up my days. I love you. Treat your new owner like how you treat me. Dont miss me! *LOL! sick till Insane!* Im helping Hou selling his Ipod Touch too. Who's interested? hehe, I success to wash his brain for not selling 480. He's a giam siap boy. LOL!


bibobibo~ bi ba BOOM! 
I'll broke soon! I left few hundreds only. Wonder its enough for the new Ipod or not. Keys wanna borrow money from me again. I always failed to wash her brain! Fuck! She's spending a lot and not saving! Im trying my best not to go out with her every night dy. Some day I gonna sell her Gucci bag =.=ll because of her! I cant buy my FRED PERRY! What to do? She's the only cousin sister I have on my dad's side. FRED PERRY~ =(

Cecelia Ahern's novels is killing my wallet! urghhhhhh!! bodoh! how come got such amazing writer la!



With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment