Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stories of my holidays.

Holiday Programmes ended on Wed.




Wonderful Morning + Afternoon with em.
Freezeeee evening with meiyen and ixin at BR. 
Young midnight food hunting with my dad and brother =.=


Having fun after work till 2.30am.
This was insane!
I almost puke at Boston =.=


I like this photo a lot.
Her tongue and my face expression. rofl!


Look at my stupiak smile.
Its like I enjoy hugging her? =.=
No, she's not nice to hug!
Like hugging skeleton only. ='(
I prefer her form 5 size. lol


Spent my evening with em. =)

Stone at home the whole Saturday.
I should go work but I denied.
Im so boring so
I did something stupid and 
It flashed back.........


The days we had together.

Then Im hungry.
Went to hunt for burgers.



12.30am McD Drive Thru.
Again, I memalukan sendiri =.=

Sleep~


Then I dreamt of you.


It rewind back a lot.


Stupiak day with fcuking CB feeling!
Learning how to zi pai =.=


(If you can see the tears in my heart...)
Spent my afternoon and evening with Jen, Wangu & ?
Lepak around and volleyball.
Went to Taipan yam cha with Keys.
NAHH! She's unlucky.
Im sad so I released my sadness on her. >.<

Went Sing K today.
Sad songs make me more sad.
High songs Im like not motivated at all.
but last few minutes I still high-ed.

Now...


Im like that.
I hate myself being so miserable.

And I know....


You're just a memory.
I realized that I was 14 that time not 15.
Oh, wtf!
What happen to me?

Story from Thurs-Mon ended.



With Loves,
CPL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment