Sunday, September 5, 2010

Homosexual










Yeah, Homosexual. My title. I knew many people out there discriminate Homosexual. Being honest, last time I did too until I met my Taiwan friends. They're gay. I was shocked when I knew. But after having trips with them, I changed my mind. I greet them with my best wishes. Hey, Gay/ Lesbian? Its LOVE okay. Who says boy cant fall with a boy?  Who says girl cant fall with a girl? Who tell you all this kind of shit? If both are happy to enjoy each others company, then who i am to dictate their bedroom code? 21st Century man! Dont stay in your oldies day, be more open minded please! They do no wrong, they just live their lives the way they enjoy it. One's sexual preference is no one's business except the people who are involved. Everyone should have the right to be with the one they love. They have the same feelings as heterosexual couples. They feel love and pain just like anyone else. BTW, they not bad guy also. Thier just human beings like us. Why discriminate? Somehow, I also agree that homosexual marriage should be legal. LOL. Im crazy? Whatever you think =.= 


Im posting this post because of my gay friend.
Not Taiwan, but Malaysia. =)
Just posting my view against homosexual.

With Loves,
CPL =)

1 comment:

  1. absolutely, being gay is solely about gender pairing and choices of errogenous zones to express sexual intimacy in their bonding out of mutual love, affection, devotion,trust, respect for a shared committed life together, the same as it is with heterosexuals.

    ReplyDelete