Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sickening week

Lol, Im back again. What to do, I cant sleep. Keep playing games? sibeh lifeless!


Cough cough cough, coughing out blood? Hell no! LOL. This few days cough like shit and its damn awful! Cough until my stomach cramp. What a great exercise for my little tummy. Haha! Cough isn't that suffer. My throat?! Super duper extremely fucking suffer! Im facing liquid/ solid swallowing problem. Even my saliva! But then, the clever me.. Still continue eating spicy food. o.O Yesterday lunch - Cheese Naan with every dip of curry each bite. Dinner? Ho Chak man! Seriously la, got Ho Chak sticker there. =.= Asam curry fish, fried almond chicken, thai vegetables, fried sotong, etc. Its either spicy or fried la. Then I drank coke some more. I know I patut mati punya la. But then really dont know is that "MATI" lo! I guess it's either night or midnight, dont know la. I was chatting with Mel and I tasted weird taste of my saliva. Oh fuck! Not joking, my throat bleed. I started to worry man and automatically tear drops la. Im not crying, I just cant stand the pain of my throat. I forced myself to drink a cup of 100plus though its really hurt when I swallow then it stopped bleeding. Stop bleeding ah? Then I never think bout it anymore. =D I ate 3packs of Strepsils also cant cure. So I doubt that Im having strep throat / ulcer on my throat. Well, Im not doctor. Doubt only, it isnt 100% correct. I dont want visit the doctor until someday I really cant stand and bear it.




Ipod touch 4th generation! Camera infront and behind. OMFG! I've been waiting for years! Made! I fell like selling my 3rd gen and get this! but the photo quality is just VGA not MP. ='( how?? This is running me crazy! sell or not? another headache question. If i really want to get this, I've to sell it ASAP.  If not I cant sell it at high price when the ipod touch arrives M'sia. HOW?!! RAWR!







CPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment