Monday, July 26, 2010

Let me meet you in dream.


Mel asked me that question & I told him. He's the 3rd one who knew it because he's the 3rd one who ask me after i told Yyin & Kyi. Thats not a secret anymore since the day I told Yyin & Kyi which was 2months ago. I never tell anyone before this. If im not wrong, both of them asked something which is very very very sensitive to me so i told them. 2years++ but im not 100% had put you down. I still cant really get over you which i thought i had. ==ll DAMN YOU JERK! You tell me la.. why you appear in my life? Brought lots of loves to me then you took it away. Damn lame you know? What i can say is... My eyes captured down all the memories we had though we dont have any photo. Eh, miracle man... Im not emo but quite happy... >.< LOL!

Stalking handsome guys at facebook recently. hahaha~ so what? They will not step into my heart also.
Wondering who else will step into my heart besides you & baobei ^^

With Loves,
CPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment