Sunday, July 25, 2010

July is an emo month?

CPL, bodoh! Memang la ako bodoh. CPL here, CPL there. Im just too soft-hearted. Lots of things happened but still settled. Emo happened in a flash. I guess my classmates really afraid of me yesterday. LOL.. Better dont mess with me when im emo la, just leave me alone. Thats what you can do if you're not close with me. If not, you'll definitely get scolded by me. Dont blame me. >.< Today i woke up around 6.45am and went to Hulu Langat. DENG! Guess what.. Aaron Hoong went there with me. WTF! Damn unlucky lo. He memang mencheebuykan la. Drove under the hot weather. MADAFAKA! WFM 100, Diu... This car can throw away dy lo. You know what? I need to use both of my hands to pull the handbreak. I almost twist my arm leh. Fuck! Sweat like after bath. ==lll I shouldnt eat pizza today but there's nothing for me to eat at home. Sore throat =( and im so damn pissed when i cant get Kopi. duhhhh... Called her like more than 30times also cant get her! DAMN! Im so tired, my eyes damn blardy pain. I received a fucking message which ruins me sleepy + emo. Immediately i switched off my phone and when i switch on my phone, missed call banyak banyak. You forced me to block your number lo. Sibeh annoyingggggggggg.... I should attend an event at night but i slept like a pig. Sorry guys, i dont mean to put aeroplane. Cascada damn awesome lo. Im like... totally another person after bombing my study room with her songs. Hmm.... Im still wondering.. Why i suddenly listen to her song ah? LOL... I guess its's Kesha's songs. ^^ Im really schizophrenia. 

Cause everytime we touch, i feel the static.
And everytime we kiss, i reach the sky.
Cascada ~~



I will be strong, I will be faithful.
CPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment