Monday, July 19, 2010

aloha!

15/7/10
"hello hello baby~ Im Da Gai from German. xD" yeah! thats me, Da Gai at Meng Qi Dian Encore. I had lots of fun but this station game that i incharged was the worst station game ever. Well, its over! As long as i had fun ^^

16/7/10
The whole gang went puteri to eat crab. I promised Mel to go movie with him so i never follow the gang. "Des what what me!" Damn! They're so cute! WTF! Oh ya, he brought Sim along. I know this isnt a good thing. ==ll because he'll bomb me. No matter who from that gang. LOL! Suan la... Sudah biasa.. Always bomb me short. Poor thing.... Some more keep bluff me! really dont know when its real when its fake.

17/7/10
I went Bon Odori with Foo, Chelle, Ruby & Catherine. I should be following my gang but they comfirm too late as i promised to follow Foo they all. I was attracted by the Japanese boy which i said he's handsome & cute but he broke my heart. ='( I saw a lot of friends there. duhhhh... People Mountain People Sea! Afterthat, went Asia Cafe with Foo & Pei Jin. Puchong's Asia Cafe cant fight with 1 Puchong lo. ==

18/7/10
9.15am went Sentul. 12pm started to work until 2.30pm. Wahh~ Syok kao kao! Then straight away went meeting. This meeting really makes me SWEAT a lot! keep pratice so called "Tuan Kang". I never bring shirt and pant to change. Some more the pant i wore very good in absorbing water.  After the meeting, it dried but somehow, its weird. hahahaha~ sticky sticky feel.. I dont like. wtf~ I headed home and want to clean up myself and change the clothes but so sad.. I forget to bring my keys out. Headed bus stop to wait for wantan and my father dropped by to get the keys for me. Then went to dont know what cafe.. Wantan's future stage xD


YO! i finished my assignments! FEEL SO GOOD! Everything was done! hahahahaha! its time for me to rearrange my time table and prepare for my trial la~ will stop guitar lesson soon ='(


Semakan Status Terpilih Siri 8/2011 NAMA : 93061210xxxx NO. KAD PENGENALAN : CHE PEI LING CATATAN : Tahniah, anda terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 8/2011~


checked online and i got tahniah! hehehehehe... 
but my dad seems like dont want me to go. aiks... need to consider again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment