Friday, July 3, 2009

Open Day

ha! open day today. =.=
told my mum last week.
and yesterday i was wondering should i remind her again?
cause she scolded my bro like hell even worst than that just because of his result. and he always sleep in class.
im one of the victim after my mum get my bro's report card.
i was like oh-so-innocent face for last weekends.
makes me worried for the whole night.
so i decided not to remind her.
early in the morning got scolded by her cause i woke up late for the whole week. lol? do you think i want to wake up late?
i sleep so late because of my assignment. =.=
so i never remind her till i went to school.
was planning ask my friend's parent to take for me.
but in the end i still called her..

"wei.. are you coming to take my report card?"
"oh.. ya hor.. forgot le..."
"(swt)... do you know where's my class?"
"2 what? nono.. 3 what? eh.. no.. its 4.. so 4 what?"
"(SWEAT!) 4UPM lar..."

then around 9.15pm she came.
oh.. she's so unlucky. behind yikky's dad. =.=
her dad talk for so long.. pn megala look so innocent. haha
and my mother waited for so long.. she complain to my friend's parent.
which was vivian's aunty. haha!

oh finally my mum turns.
pn megala said

"overall her result ok.."
"ooo... so anything happen on her in school?"
"ermmm... (evil face looking at me) she's so talkative and i saw she slept during my class."
"talkative? oh.... slept too?"
"yea.. hmm.. i saw she slept once.. once only lar.."

phew~ talkative...
she scolded me lor..
"why every teacher complain you're talkative har? talk less will die is it?"
something pop inside my heart..
"hahaha.. if im not talkative thats not me lor.. lol.. you never know.."

scold scold scold~
FOCUS DURING CLASSES LA!
oh.. ok~


no doubt.. i failed my add maths.
hahaha~ only 8 of them passed in class weh!
my mum scolded me because i failed this only one subject.

and i keep on "hehhehehe" when she was scolding me.
not smile then cry? swt..
cry for what? sad for what?
its over.. can you change the result? no right...


going to sleep soon!
as i said.. i never sleep well for the whole week right..


so.. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment