Sunday, July 12, 2009

Memories =D love you guys!

monitors~ arghh!! TV TV! haha

The class prefect!

Fu tao bong!~





LPJ! Aunty J! =D Friends forever!

TV TV! hahaha.. dont kill me xD

Jia Yun! hahaha

3 of them are my Dead Hard Followers! =D


Zi ning!

Wai Mun!

FOOCHINWAI! ARGH! now look much more better! haha

Pivian Lee!

Liang Chee Onn aka handsome =.= ( last time)
saw him yesterday in bus.
hair style and wearing also better than i met him during reunion lar..
not that =X

Wong Kah Mun aka Giraffe! LOL


Erm.. they're my friends.. i feel like wanna post up their childish faces. haha!


Ok. This fellow now still that childish..
bullying me~

Teck Kuai aka Teck Meng!




DANG DANG DANG!

Uncle B aka Jun Ming!

Happy Birthday YAP JUN MING!
May All Your Wishes Come True!

Dont Emo lah! This Post Special for you!
LAUGH OUT LOUD yeah!

look at the picture!
and compare with now!
YOU're GETTING FATTER & TALLER!
hahaha

DINT MEAN TO HURT YOU!
ITS FACT!



Reunion 2008. when's the next reunion?










finding me?
hahaha?
HAHAHAHA?
serious?
really?
want see my childish look?
you sure?
LMAO?
ROFL?












here you go!
























































this is not CHE PEI LING!
OMG!!!!!


Thousand Thanks to Mdn Choon!
she made the CD for us!
and 6I finally get praised from Headmistress!

THE ONLY GOOD PRAISE!

you know,
6I (2005) is a WORST class among all the standard 6s class.

there were 7kings in 6I.
there were fu tao bong in 6I too. =.=

WORST class ever!


SaD KiD

No comments:

Post a Comment