Thursday, July 9, 2009

Recently?

what i did recently? hmmm...

laboratory examinations.
medical check up.

registered for the study tour.
just for the Expatriate Youth Taiwan Study Tour.
sibeh ma fan. =.=


i get the form quite late and the expiry date is near too.
then i went for medical check up at late night.
24hours' clinic. duhhh..
hell... there's so many patients. phew~

but the doctor made it quite fast.
and yeahs! my turn.

extracted my blood to test the hepatitis B. oh its black-green now~
blardy... need to wait report for 2days.

checked my health. phew~ im healthy!
then checked my chest X-Ray for tuberculosis.
x-ray? first time nia~ so i have a normal chest x-ra
y =)
get my report and filled up all the forms.
then sent all to the office.
busy these things for 3days. finally finished.


hope to say " bye to M'sia! , hi to Taiwan! "
kuan moo tuan pick me please!

i was damn happy last sunday!
i bought Amei's new album! imported from Taiwan.
Speedy get me BLACK version only. =.=

seriously, Black version not that nice. i mean the design.
where's my WHITE version har?
well... its a birthday present from Kyi & Vivian!
thanks! though its abit too late~

but im so happy! hahaha

fyi, i lost my money.
expect kakak took it. -.-
currently searching for job.

30 Hour Famine? looking forward! =D

haha! this is what i actually wan! 3D poster~

Additional present from Kyi.
Da Vincci Code's screen protector.


SaD KiD

No comments:

Post a Comment