Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Let me share how I celebrate me New Year Eve and New Year =)

I had been thinking for the whole day, should I go out or stay home to watch Amei's performance? I dont want go to those crowded and spray playing place. So, I decided to go USJ to find Charlyne afterthat met up with Koay and The Gang at 8 Road Restaurant for dinner. Then I head home to wait for Amei's performance. LOL~~ Home alone! Damn fucking sien... I dont want to go Jen's house. I dont know why I have this mind set. >.< Wait Wait Wait~ Tweet Tweet Tweet with Hooi Min. She was at Jen's place. Then I went also. =.= To wait for Amei's performance together. 11pm+ Jen and her friends wanted to go Puteri Hill. I dont want. I still want my Amei. HAHAHAHA! Great, she's here! But I watched few songs then I flew to IOI Boulevard. Piaw chui me there. Ah Wah ffk!!! Sei zai bao! I met up Koay and The Gang first and countdown, watch fireworks together. WOW! EPIC man! Puchong most happening place! xD After that, I met up Piaw... LOL!! They finished drinking. ~.~ Actually they called me at 8pm but I promised Koay to have dinner with them. So I drank 1 glass with them and headed to 1Puchong to meet up Koay and The Gang again. You know what? I cant start my car. Keep calling for help =.= Hak dou ngo ahhh~ Liu dou biu chut lei! Yam Cha with them till 2.15am. Keep laughing non stop. Deii.. my mouth almost chao gan. LMAO!

New Year? Stay @ home type blog =.=

With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment