Friday, January 7, 2011

Work~

The 2nd of work. LOL! Getting interesting lah my office. =.= Customer argue with PIC was interesting! >.< Okay, Im a Indoor Sales Consultant. Job Scope - Serve walk in customer, take order, do adobe photoshop and illustrator, follow up emails. Not many customers, so far lah... max 3 customers 1day lor. Hey, not pak wu ying ya! 1 sales can be very high price. Product services - Bunting, Banner, Name Card, Sign Board, Name Card, Flyers and other printing stuffs. I love my job though its kinda boring. lol~ sitting infront the computer, surf net, watch drama, play games and the main job of the computer is to do photoshop and illustrator. Perfect job for me since im interested with it! hahahahaha! Its so easy after memorizing the products. You know what?! I have to face all the BRANDED CARS everyday! Wuatafak! Especially the Audi and Mez =.= My clerics are funny~ LMAO! My company sponsor us to go for sports every sat 2pm-4pm. Its a compulsory! no option for that. Its a MUST to go because it's still working hours. Conclusion, I love my job but I hate boring! Is bored being bored as being bored is so bored! GRRR!!

With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment