Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Untitled

I dont know what to update. Just simply do a report bout my SPM then.

BM - easy.. easy till i cant finish... LOL
BI - essay sec A used too much of time, sec B simply do. hahahaha!  
BC - 1word x 2 = GG
MM - P1 not enough time to do. tembak-ed around 20 questions. P2 quite easy.
AM - GG!! 
ACC - GG!! -.- not only me. question that only came out once in SPM within 17years. so bad luck!
ICT - no idea. lol.. macam all answer also suitable.. 
SEJ - hahahahaha!! tips? go die -.- wasted my time!
PM - errrrrr~~ some of the definasi, i remembered infront but forgot behind or i remember behind, forgot infront =.=
SC - easy until some of the questions i dont know how to do. unexpectable questions! >.<

Lets say about my holidays. Nothing actually. -.- Every night dramas only. Stay at home everyday. LOL! I have lot of activities can join actually but I dont want. Dont even have the outing mood. BTW, most of it are with my cousins and you know... I dont need to pay a single cent whenever I go out with them. Thats why I dont like so I choose to stay at home lo. 

I met you yesterday. Thanks for meeting me up before you leave M'sia. Thats my best x'mas gift! I apologize if what I said were too straight forward. You ignored me whenever you want, then out of sudden you find me back. 3 times also like that. Take your time and realize how you settle your relationship problem. Most of all, we're still friends. ^.^ There goes the happy ending. I had my 2nd korean meal today with Hou, Yen, Maki and Hester. Remember my 1st korean meal? xD Thanks for it. 

Gonna celebrate my x'mas at S'pore this year. Im still struggling whether I should buy Ipod Touch 4 or not. Its too late for me to buy and its a waste. I have to wait for the Jailbreak software and by the time they release, there goes the New Ipod Touch 5. =.= What to do with an Ipod Touch without Jailbreak then? HOW?!!!!! Should I buy or not?? T______T

With Loves, 
CPL. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment