Friday, November 19, 2010

My recent life.

MIA-ed for 3days and I cant stand anymore. So i decided to online and take a breathe. This kind of owl life started since 2weeks ago, not suffering and I kinda enjoy it. Sleep at 9am early in the morning till 5pm evening. Stay awake to study from 1am-8am++ I love my 4am, your 6am because I wont be bored. xD Average everyday eat 1 meal only, normal human being's dinner but its my brunch. 39 effing kg, gotta be underweight soon. Went yam cha with my friends at Damansara, Yen Ping said "wei.. you tall dy wor..." LOL! She's not the first one who say dy. Even my schoolmates and my stupid brother said the same thing. Guess their eye sight really got problem... >.<

I drove out and da pao at midnight sometimes. Hang out to McD/ Taylor from 8pm-1am just to study with my friends. If it's my turn to drive them, then i'll be home at 1.30am. Most of the day, I went home at 1am. 1am, is a promise to myself which I have to be at home to study at this time. So no matter where I go, I'll try to be home at 1am. A message "woi, long time never kap Jade la..." and I replied "jom lo.. we go now..". Great, a night @ Alive again but I managed to reach home at 1am. ^^ Normal chatting "eh.. lets go Genting.." and I said "if everyone is on, why not?" Oh God, really on. So I went too and reached home at 3am. No rest time for myself, continue stick with the books. These outings kinda messed up my timetable but still... I can catch up.

Have a look at my report card yesterday, ICT- the only subject that I can be proud of it for my secondary school time. A1, A2, A-,A these were the grades I get for it but for my Form5's midterm, I get a C. Dont ask me why, just salute me that I sat for the paper without any revision. This subject isn't easy to score in SPM Bored of studying? Look at my childhood's photos. Immediately my mind pop out, how good if Im still a kid? Everyone was sleeping while Im doing this and that.

Well, 4more days to SPM. As I said before.. no matter what result I get, I'll not regret as long as I dont do stupid careless mistake. Good or bad, I dont give a damn. I've been pushing myself to study since 2weeks ago. If my results are bad, then I can only blame myself why I start my revision so late and never settle my things well. Before I blame myself, I'll blame you first! Blame why you give me this kind of things to do and settle! Or maybe I'll blame why you appear in my life. >.< duhhh....

I realized that im not as independent as what I thought. As what I said, I'll be hungry during midnight time so I get an apple to fill my hungriness and you know what? I dont know how to peel an apple indeed. I used 3 different type of knives to cut an apple. duhh... And what my stupid brother said is truth. One night, he said: "i bet you'll wake me up, because you dont know how to cook maggi mee and you need me." His words sarcasm me and makes me feel that im such a failure. -.-

          

With Loves,
CPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment