Monday, November 8, 2010

speechlesss~~~





Take ecstasy? Me? Wtf?! Do you know who the hell are you asking? Your little cousin know what's good and what's bad. I wont stop you from that. I know you wont listen what i say. I've wasted 1.5 years to advice you. I wont do that anymore. Same goes to cigarettes, beers and hookahs.. From Lot10 to Tanjung USJ just for hookah, i still accompany you. Cigarette infront of me, i bear though i hate it much. Beer, any bars. duhh. Ecstasy, you told me its a piece of cake. Nah, i dont care and dont even give a damn. Act like i dont care even i still care. Now you asking me to take... wake up la please... =.=

Another you, its like you dont even understand what i talking. You thought i want it to be like that? =.= Never mind.... I saw your photo which was your profile picture. Yeah, holding cigarette.. I felt so guilty. Melbourne's cigarette healthier is it? Still harmful la.. please.. believe me, you're too far away.. 

Continue act like i dont care. uhhhh....
CPL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment