Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fatal Flawed

Hello there, sorry for the abrupt disappearance and this will be a long update. I was having tests and quite busy with my life. Ended my mgt, gns and enl test. Kinda satisfied with my performance and i done it with no regrets. One more to go this friday, csc. Say good luck to me! Ahhh.. you might be thinking why im blogging here and not studying. I clicked into my blog, i felt guilty to left it dead. Heeeee!

Anyway, im back and healed. At least for now, my life is alright, everything is going on steadily, comfort, chilling, not very lofty but i am content with it. Enthusiasm is always around me, killing fraughts that sometimes ravel my life. Hmm... perhaps a petty of music, care and love is all i need. Special thanks to my friends here. Hugs and kisses from them always healed me.

Let's talk about my birthday and some random friends. I stayed back at hostel to prepare and finished up my assignments.




KherYi, Vivian, Jamie, Vince and PakKhan came all the way from Puchong to gave me a surprise. Yeahhhh.. KherYi finally success after years failing on me. They bought me Starbucks, Snowflakes, Chatime and a random Cheesecake from RT Pastry. I had an awesome and dinner with them. You guys are just simply amazing! Made my 18th birthday not lonely and awesome! Well, i salute KherYi's braveness for contacting stranger. Janice, the "manly" who helped them to success in this. She is just too manly for me. LOL

This little frog with the lucky charm is just too cute for me! It's from my baobei, Fox. Thank you for getting me such cute stuff but it's just too small for me. As you know how rude i am but i'll try my best to keep it safely and not to lost it. hehe. I realized that i've been using her name as my password since Form 3 or 4? Gahhhh.. No idea. She know i loves her and i know she loves me too lol. I know.. i know!! sometimes i treated her badly or perhaps naughtily. Dump her and so on depends on my mood. Anyhow, may this froggy brings me luck like the colors of rainbow appeared in a sudden!

A blink of an eye, he's back from Melbourne. Just another surprise for me. Thank you for calling me up. We'd make things right and i understand why he treated me like that. I wanna apologize to him for being such a pain in the bum for the entire 2years+. Life still goes on no matter what happens. I dont know how to help you but all I can say is this. The decision is still yours to make. If you feel tired of life, im always here. Dont stress out yourself till you have no idea what yourself is doing. Chillax abit aye? I promised i'll head to your place perhaps Starbucks or Prince Restaurant or any cafes there again this weekend before you fly back. Please do take care and keep in touch. No matter what i’ll still be there to support ya. Past is still the past, but im glad to have you as my friend. My pleasure. Dont give up, someday your dreams will come true as what you taught me.

Im happy again! 
Alright, that's all for today. Nights lovely people!

I love you all. Thanks for reading too! Much appreciate your patience! :)

With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment