Monday, May 9, 2011

Peaceful and Lifeless place x)

Hi guys, im now at Inti Hostel Block Shakespeare Level 4! Twin Sharing Air Conditioned room x) but i got no roommate for now. Dont know where she go >.< I occupied the whole room babeh! Sitting on my bed and updating my blog! I love wireless keyboard and mouse! Hehe!  Anyway, i planning to change to a Single Occupancy room. XD I dont want to share~ Damn ma fan =__= You know... Im a night ghost~ I bomb my room as loud as I can~ I sleep as ugly as I want~ Single occupancy room might be the best choice for me! Slightly expensive.. and Im not going to take the air conditioned room. I will kena shoot kao kao if I take single occupancy + air conditioned room. LOL! Double priced of the room i staying now. This room is totally freaking me out man! I closed the window but I dont know why the flying insects can fly in to my room! Fark~! Besides, I dont think that this study table is enough for me. My 24" Monitor occupied half of the table. Hahahaha! Ehhh~ Im complaining a lot right? I know I very dai siu jie and yim jim lah! =.=

Dad
"you got money meh?"
Me
"no~"
Dad
"then why you dont ask from me?" 
ROFL!

Someone asked me: "Are you malaysian?" just now.
I dont look like Malaysian meh?!! =___=
And yeah! I got new friend~ from Johor. 
LOL! taking same course with me but Class 3.
I havent know my class yet.
T___T


With Loves,
CPL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment