Saturday, May 14, 2011

Apple always run me frustrated

Should I just freaking get it and stop thinking bout the next gen MacBookPro?
Since I've been hacking i-Software lately and
I damn lazy to bring my PC back.
Its either I bring them back together or I rather stay there 
if there's no 3days or more holiday.
Its so damn troublesome to bring that 24" back.
Everyone will stare at me when i bring it out from my room.
Even my roommate got shocked when she saw my monitor.

FYI
They released the MacBook Pro Gen 8 at early 2011
As their tradition style
I guess they'll be a new gen at late 2011
since they release every 2 new gen each year.
Its either Mid or Late
Arghhh!

Why they release the new gen every year?
These really pissed Apple fans off.

With Loves,
CPL >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment