Monday, October 11, 2010

Self-Questioning

Besides study in this late night, I reflect and self-questioning what i had did for this 17years. I realize that im getting lazier and lazier year by year. The tragedy of mine, which happened during my PMR seriously affected my high school study moods. Fed up with the examinations. I felt like I get nothing whenever i put full of efforts for some papers which I expect I could get better result. Form4? Slacking and fooling around were my jobs. Wasting my time doing things that i wanna do. Im not fear to exam anymore. Its like nothing to me & no feeling at all. Bad result I get? I will say "suan la suan la". My pet phrase which cheer me always >.< All these made ME who i am today. SPM is near, less than 50days i think. I dint put in high expectation because i believe too much expectation can cause too much disappointment. I know i couldnt regret what i did for these few years, specially my secondary school life. I just hope that I could get in MMU and study what i want. Well, probably Computer Science/Multimedia/Mass Communication or any Techonlogy course, as long as not Business course =.= Then looking forwards to NZ and continue my studies maybe or might fail? Will plan all these shit after i get my SPM result. I know its too late for me to study back the Form4 syllabus. 10 subjects @.@ as i am slacking around last year. I think focus on the subjects which relate to my future is what i can do now. CPL, please be serious! 

With Loves, 
CPL. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment