Thursday, October 21, 2010

indian sucks ==




I went out to yam cha then went for group study. Something unlucky happened when i was driving back  home. An indian knocked my car with his motorbike. I dont know he's playing or he's drunk. I saw him behind my car turning left and right. I dint care and continue driving. I drove down to the mountain and slowed down for the left turn which is the Football field road. Suddenly, he bang my car and he ran away. Holy Shyt! I chased him and I even hon him. I chased until the bridge there, he made a U-turn and went up to the bridge which is impossible for cars to do so. Forgot to take down his motorbike plate number too. HAIHH..... My dad came down for a while just now. I told him and he dint scold me, just get mad. He never go out and see how's the car. I guess he'll got shock when he see that. I seriously felt guilty because he never scold me. I think he wont let me drive during midnight anymore. >.< But for now, i really dont feel like driving out anymore... haiz... 

CPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment