Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Report

haha! im off today =D
Let me do report today.

hmmmm... I've been working there for 5days. Im having fun there. I knew bunch of seniors =D They're friendly and like to bully me =.= because im short enough. lol.... Let me say about a guy first. The first day i went in with a boy. We dont know each other till he come to me and ask about my age. Then we started to talk. Guess what? He's a guy from Madagascar and he came to Malaysia to study. He's a chinese but English educated. He's a superb cute and nice guy! 23 years old but he looks younger. haha! He named Robin.

Manager changed him to The Gardens. Im so bored without him. Only he'll tell me something interesting bout him. While Albert & Hong are so lame and love to talk craps. Well, maybe i dont have the same point with them. Robin plays guitar as well so we always talk about guitars and a lot of things yang tidak berkaitan la. Apa-apa pun talk. Its good for us when he changed to The Gardens. We can break together ma! haha

Fenson (manager), Wong (assistant manager), Cheah (assistant manager), Bernard, Allen, Jaz, Jay, Azman (senior sales), Iq, Ken (junior sales), and the cashiers are friendly too! hahahaha! They love to joke! okay. I hate Samuel! i feel like slapping him! wtf!!! He's extremely Lan Cy!! Hate him!! hmm... and other staffs. Dont really know them because they always swift =.=

Im going to get myself an Ipod Touch! I manage to get a Ipod Shuffle but after working there for 5days. I fall in love to Ipod Touch. OMG! hahaha. Seriously, im going to get 1. Weekdays are so boring! Less customers. While weekends are so busy and tiring. WTF!

Let me show you guys our slogans~
When there's no customer, we say SIEN; when there's lots customers, we say FAN.
when there's customers, we work in group ; when there's no customer, we play facebook.

Next Monday, my cousin will start working with me. =) Manager ask Agency for more promoters. Haha! Meiyen, Ixin and Lisin are working at Girls. They need to do make up! LOL! I wonder how they look like. Cant wait to see tomorrow! hehehe~ Jahatnya~~

A lot of foreigners buy things from that shop. Working at Machines, what type of rich people i never see before? Some of them are Over Rich!! My Gosh!! The worst 1 i think is that kid. WTF! I wanna kidnap her la!

I gotta stop here la. Having guitar class later. =O

No comments:

Post a Comment