Wednesday, August 5, 2009

dream dream dream~~

okayy. i must blog about those dreams. =.=
cant tahan dy. damn funny.


1st dream (Aug 4, first 4periods i slept at school )
i was sitting at my place.
and i saw Sam sitting at the last row last place.
moody face. =.=
as a friend, i asked her what happen lor.
then she cried. i was OMFG?!! asked her what happen..
she said "someone took my photo at canteen."
then she pointing someone. but i dont know who.
swt.... then ixin came and brought her away.
then i look down from the window.
ohhh??? its.. ISTANA day?
the Istana is just beside my school?
many of friends went there to perform.
yyin, kyi, lisin went to perform too with baju kurung & cheongsam.
and then some of my primary friends came to my class.
i was so shock! i saw TV, wai mun and some peeps. =.=
and i shouted "Hi! cant see me meh? "
then they said... "hi~~"

Woke up ady~~
i immediately ask myself
"am i dreaming or its real?"
and ask my li sin.
"eh~ recess ady or not ar? why like whole day sleeping only? no teach meh?"
then keep laughing =.=
funny or not??


2nd dream (Aug 4. having nap at my room)
My dad, mum & me went to Jogoya.
but im not eating cause dad dont want pay for me.
my dad took some dishes and share with my mum.
dad said "so many sushi ar... not suit me lar.."
mum said "eh... i share with your daddy la.. i eat less only."
i said "then you better dont eat la or you curi curi eat and say you never eat. I ganti you lar."
then i went and get the foods that i want.
i saw my cousin and aunty working at there. lol
took lots of foods~~~

dont know why i jump up. =.=
i said "Har?? i dream again??"


3rd dream (Aug 4/5 sleeping)
my family and i went to sui yuen for supper.
when i was eating, i saw baobei-C.Chin. LOL
she doesnt look like now.
she's fat & had a childish look. (imagine yourself. damn funny.)
and she saw me too but she never wave her hand to me.
i guess she's waiting for someone.
so i wave my hand and shouted "oi!".
she also dont want niao 9 me. =.=
i said "fine lar..." *dissapointed look and continue eating*.

mummy opened my door and woke me up to prepare and go to school.
but i said "i dont want go today..."
and keep on laughing then continue sleep~


4th dream (continue sleep after my mum woke me up)
i was dating with a boy at midnight.
but i dont know who. seriously, i cant really see his face.
i hope i could see who is that lor. =.=
suddenly he dump me and left me alone under a road lamp.
and he never come back again even a msg also. *so kejam*
then Choi Wan (boy look, damn handsome) came to me and said
"he dont want you ar? come.. date with me..."
i never think and said "OKAY!"
from that moment im her gf. *swt...*
very happy on that day.
but afterthat.. im scared of her cause she's a girl.
ignored her Msn PM, phone calls, Messages...
LOL!!!

then i woke up ady.
i said "what dream is this? impossible!!"



why ar?
keep on dreaming only. LOL
funny dreams.. =.=

SaD FroG

No comments:

Post a Comment