Saturday, June 27, 2009

Your Sister Hate You.

i hate you,
being so good to me.
i hate you,
fetching me out all the time.
i hate you,
bringing lots fun to me.
i hate you,
spent most of your free time with me.
i hate you,
left me alone without leaving any message.

i hate you doing so much for me! which makes me hard to forget you.
you leave the world 2 years ago.
which im still a very naive girl. even now...

basketball makes me think of you always.
even dreamt of you.
do you know how much i need you?

i cant find back the ME.
there's no one that could bring me the HAPINESS.
except HER. but that was last year.
SHE's the one who replaced your position in my heart last year.

2009?
its hard for me
to find someone who can replace YOURS and HERS position.

I HATE YOU, ALEX.
jerk!

Do you know?
You're the Best God Brother Ever!

i regret i never tell you this when you're still here.

SaD KiD
missing you crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment