Saturday, June 13, 2009

The 16th. Sweet or No?

12 June!

The day I born. yeah.
first of all, i want to thanks those who wished me.

I never sleep well yesterday cause im havin flu. i cant even breathe! its so suffer.
and my phone few hours rang few times. the wishes is more than last and last few years.
the most also 3 person for past years. but most of them wished me in school.
and this year few of them shocked me! (joel, melvin,jin mun)
i guess i never tell them before? anything. haha

i woke up at 2pm.

suppose at 9am but the KL plan canceled.
dont say bout the KL plan. >.< dream dream dream~
then 2pm sit infront the laptop till 9pm.
imagine! I already become moldy!
this is not the first year i passed my day like that but is the 4th year.
haha. I used to it. I dont mind and dont care.
Luckily 7pm Ixin and Mei Yen came my house! haha.
gave me the shirt from baleno? luckily they no buy lala shirt! haha
they knew my style right! haha

9pm. ok. its so hard i got to go out.
my cousin sis brought me! begging her for so long. =.=
she brought me to Jaya One's Station 1 around SS2 there.
12 june! 3 person celebrated their bday there with cake! gosh!!!
while me?? like so pitiful there.
well, at least i heard 2 times' bday songs from there!
the part time singer sang that! hmmm..

11.45pm i reached home. Chat for a while and my phone rang.
its baobei (c.chin).. errr.. whats wrong now? be the last one?
hahaha. drove her dad's motor my house.
wished me and gave me the present.
I was kinda busy bout my bro, cousins and sms.
i like macam dump her. =.=
but in the end, still fooled with her & shouting around.

Wanna send a msg to say thank you.
but the msg cant stop replying back. >.<
Then my cousin sis told me that she ask
ed cousin bro to come.
i was like OMG! i never get my perm
ission from my dad yet!
oh~ luckily i got to go out 2nd times.

12.24am he came and 3 of us went to the mamak.
so.. crapped a lot. hahahaha

reached home at 1.30am and started to blog!

is this sweet 16?

if you say yes. then yes.
if you say no. then no.

i have no idea. but then i still enjoyed at night!

My drinks (Station One)

The Shirt from Chay Jeong.

Shirt from Ixin & Mei Yen.

Wallet from Bs, C.chin, Jen, Y.yin, Wanku.
when i get it. i was like "err.. what is this?"
"so nipis? i dont know whats that."
"SEE THE PI
C LA HAIYO!"
i still dont get whats that. the pic is like their logo. =.= until i saw the word "WALLET"

The box is like smoking thingy. =.=

Ok. I know this wallet is not cheap. Its a UK wallet.
and genuine leather. i sense the taste. I mean smelt.
at least m
ore than rm100+.

wanku, you're so clever! why you know i need a wallet? haha
luckily ixin and meiyen cant get the waller i want. LOL

I found that there's RM1 inside. LOL. Whose one?

I bet this done by WANTAN! haha
The frog so cute! LOL

This wallet followed me for 6years.
and i always lost it and found back! haha
im an anti body-glove person. but its since form1.
i bought it since standard 4 and cant find a nice wallet after all.


Lastly, Thanks again!


SaD KiD

1 comment:

  1. hey~ baby..!!!
    we sure noe ur style la!!!
    if u like lala things~
    we wont keep think leh..!!
    summore lucky din buy the converse wallet to u..
    u got new wallet from yyin them..
    really thx sky thx floor...lol

    ReplyDelete