Saturday, June 30, 2012

screwdriver

designer or screwdriver?

INTI ADVERTISING POSTER
helping my stupid friend to complete her assignment in 
1 day before the submission date (Y)
no complaints
she's the one who taught me mathematics
and the ranting pillow of mine in INTI even now XD
for me this is just a simple poster,
but for her this is wuahhhh! god =__=
difference between the business and media technology student
even printed out and stick in her room
what can i say? hahaha 
another upcoming assignment from her
that assignment is really sucking my brain juice


own graphic assignment
spiderman isnt my choice at first
but after visited to the cinema i decided to work on spiderman
edited quite a few times
because of my own dissatisfaction 
come to the final design
im still worrying for not getting an Ace on this subject


a being forced website design (without footer) 
which i have to submit in half day time
all thanks to my "assignment aggressive" leader
 now he want to come out with 1 fully graphical design in 1 day
LOL
what? i cant take this seriously
spelled my angry sentiments
and now i have 2weeks to come out with 
3 fully graphical design :D 


i enjoy what im doing :D
but when come to the group work
please dont treat me as your screwdriver

a little place to keep my work
the use of internet

nah, this is the IT geek
*run!*



and i cant help myself from running man
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment