Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Holidays.

Hey guys! Im home! LOL reminds me of "Caesar is home!" Sem1 finals officially over! Well well well, it's holidays! Gonna have fun huh? I do hope so. I dont want black and white holidays :( What the phark am i suppose to do for this sem break? or perhaps im going to have my holiday until Oct? I seriously dont know what's the plan now. A very sudden plan, its like im leaving then not leaving. Now, im leaving again? I dont wanna dissapoint anyone. I know i know, either one side will k. Whatever, i need a break. From all these sad or happy things. Aiks. Vacation or something i dont care. As long as i dont need to think bout that. Maybe genting. Japan. Aussie. New Zealand. England. =.=

Time flies, never stop even for a second. I had a great time in this entire 14weeks. I've met people. Seriously, all types of people. Nice ones: pretties, handsomes, jokers, funny crappers, crazy maniacs, laughters. Not SO nice ones: dumbass, lameshit, nerdys, freaks, geeks. LOL You name them lah :P Something i really hate, the bed! As hard as the rock -.- Eff! No queen size and comfortable bed. I wanna roll xD Okay okay, lets see what i've did in this entire 14 weeks! :)
 
 Cafeteria's food
Secret Recipe with Wantan & Boy 
on the 2nd week after i went to nilai

SpongeBob Cup from McD!

Healthy Life x)

 Our first GNS class =.=

Collect em all!



 Xiao Ling's birthday!

EX Roommate LOL

La teh~

 Messed up her bed after she left XD

Showdown?

 Lagoon Day!


My Yellow FOX =)

Kitty -.-

 Test =(

 Guido!


 Life after class >.<

Suaku Day 


 PD Trip



The Black and White Day

cute Siang Siang x)

Pharking Project
which've made us dead and live


Neh~ My hard work paid off!

Laughters.

Champion babeh!

LOL her pet?


 30 hours famine

 GJ's Birthday


HAHA!!
 Buka Puasa


 I-city night

It's back to live!=D

Finals! x(


 Bye S307


So.. this caught my eyes when i reached home.
My gosh... mum, you wasted 200bucks++
on this ugly slipper?
and i dont think its comfortable lo.
T^T
Can you buy me Birkenstock SANDALS?
Its cheaper than your FitFlop =.=
 
I remember i just complain to Tze Chuin yesterday
about this ugly slipper LOL
 
DONE UPDATE!
For those who're having holidays,
Happy Holidays!
For those who're studying,
Study Smart!
God Bless =)

Way to Love
Forgive without Punishing
(Colossians 3:13)

 Wih Loves,
CPL =)



No comments:

Post a Comment