Tuesday, June 15, 2010

update la!

aww gawd! i MIA-ed for dont know how many weeks la.

5/6/10
I went K.Selangor with my friends. Tekyi & his friend came down to KL too! we crapped a lot. LOL! We ate seafoods! thats really delicious! =) then we went to see fireflies! 10bucks person. hehe... thats awesome and beautiful la! the trees were like x'mas tree. guess what? i caught em! sounds fun right? yea! fun2damaxyo! KokGuan remember my house. thats something unbelievable ><

6/6/10
celebrated Jen's birthday at Cone Pizza. wow! i wanted to go there long time ago and finally i went~ well, i went IOI with pet since she asked me to accompany her. hahahaha! she wanna buy BB cream lo. FA HIAO ar!!! lol. she's gonna whack me if she see this >.<

6/7/10
went to Kyi's birthday party. its a very normal birthday party, nothing much special. hmm... i enjoyed the gamble session. We had sex talk. xD hahahaha! these ruins me crazy lo! Its like only me, meiyen & teckmeng talking bout it. Others just listened and laughed with us. haha~ i had lots of fun la! hope kyi like the converse shoe la. x)

OH FUCK! I LOST MY 12/6/10 POST! CB! NVM.. I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON. DUHHHH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment