Thursday, March 4, 2010

WORST MOOD!

ATTENTION: Mood WORST EVER!

argued with my mum at night.
she was standing outside my room and waiting for me.
i was like, "yes, mum? why are you standing here?"
wow! she scolded me so sudden. WTF!
she's trying to say that i raised my voice and talked to her.
do i mean it? you cant control your blardy mouth first!
i cant bear it anymore. mind your words la! damn you.
i seriously argued with her.
my father came and asked us to stop.
he said "she's your mum. STOP IT!"
i said "she's my mum, SO WHAT?! i wouldnt let her win every time! i cant bear it anymore!"
goshhhh.... how i dare i...
talk like that to my dad? im out of control.
but he dint scold me. he kept asking me to stop.
and i said "NO! i will not let her win this time!"
argued sambil menanggis~ macam new born baby ==
dont know why i will cry everytime i argue with them. just dont understand why!
you know what? my mum was so stubborn!
SHE ALWAYS WANT TO WIN!
so i said "okay, fine! i let you win. no matter what i say, you wont admit!"
she walk away and had dinner with my dad outside.
my dad wanna send me to IOI but i totally dont have the mood to have dinner.
what can i do with the crying face? all i can do is sleep!
i slept till 11.30pm.
HOLLA! guess what! my mum came down at 1.30am and talked to me some more!
she said "so late ady, i dont want to argue with you, let me discuss with you"
i said "seems like i want to argue with you huh? ITS YOU STARTED FIRST!"
she kept on bull-shiting.
and my mind keep remain "someone is chicken backside-ing again~~"
what i heard is, she said that im crazy ==
then tear drops again.

well, this is the debut time i argue so long with her.
and im not afraid of her anymore!
flash back~~~ read what i argued with her..

"NEXT TIME BRING A RECORDER AND RECORD DOWN WHAT YOU TALKING LA!"
"NEXT TIME WHEN YOU TALK TO ME, PLEASE BRING A MIRROR AND SEE HOW'S YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE! IF YOU DONT KNOW YOU'RE SHOWING ME THOSE FACES!"
"YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! YOU TELL ME GOT WHICH TIME YOU'RE WRONG LA! WRONG ALSO SAY YOU'RE RIGHT LA! SHIT ALSO LET YOU TALK UNTIL BECOME WATER!"

kinda salute myself ==
cant flash back somemore what i had argued her~

not yet have my dinner.
no, should be.. i dont have dinner tonight. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment