Wednesday, October 7, 2009

piggy bank!


Piggy Bank?
BINGO! save money.
i give up buying a pair of shoe,
clothes for going the trip,
everything i need for the trip.
except phone.
i know im gonna crazy without a phone which have cam & mp3.
well, i can give up the phone if i found a good mp3.
giving up all these things
because im really lack of $$
i rather wear my sport jacket.
i rather wear my sport long pants.
i willing to sacrifice my image.

fyi,
my mum wants me to use my own pocket money.
i was like wtf?
even my cousin bro has a job now.
1 day 35bucks
3days per week.
105bucks for 1 week.
and 1 month he get 420 bucks.
do you know what he work as?
a marker =.=
only need to mark the kiddo's maths work in the centre.
something like kumon but salary higher and more relax than kumon.

walao eh..
how about me huh?
not even a job. =.=
saving money like a mad pig.
skip my school meal.
go makan with friend need to have a look at the prices first.
so i rather stay at home and "bored die"
fuck la. the very first time being so suffer.
money in my desk can see but cant use.
lol... you may think i have a job. haha
yes. a spare tyre? consider too?

i wonder..
should i help my parent to do perfume?
though i hate those perfume much
and i have skin allergic too.
lol >.<
just to earn some bucks.





Boy i've missed you kisses
all the time but this is 25minutes to late.

SaD FroG

No comments:

Post a Comment