Friday, February 18, 2011

party girl?

CNY ended. I wanna gamble again =/ LOL! enough crapping.

Wanna tell you guys that im pretty sure that im not that kind of party girl. During this CNY, relatives keep on asking me.. why this why that... everyone thought im a party girl now. =.= Hey, I follow Keys to that kind of place (bar, bistro, pubs or clubs[if @live count as a club]?) doesnt mean i had turn into a party girl. Honestly, she bring me together with her since im 15. Yes, I admit that I started to drink since 15. You guys will never know why i drink. Its because Im trying to help her. She has to drive, I dont want her to drunk. I know this isnt a good method but do you think I can stop her from drinking? Tequilas, Magaritas, Cocktails, Vodka & Beers.. Everything I tried before except Brandy. You know what? I had success to stop her from smoking and hookah-ing. At least, she never buy cigg herself now.

I rejected to drink with her since Dec until now. I dont know why I have this kind of mindset. When people ask "You drink?" & I answer "Yes". Its not proud at all. Although I listen to bomb song, but it doesnt mean im a party girl too. So, please dont misunderstand. I'll never ask people to drink, I'll only drink when people request. Thats all.

With Loves,
CPL =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment